Welcome to the creators are brands podcast, this is the show that discovers how storytellers are building brands online. In today’s episode, we talk to Jera Bean.
She has over 1.4 million on TikTok and almost 200K on Instagram.
In this convo we break down:
- Her way of thinking about REELS vs. TikTok
- How she thinks about using trends in a creative way
- What is her production process for producing short form videos
- Why there are really no rules when it comes to short form videos
- How she structures hooks for short form video
- Why she’s created content themes for her Tiktok
- How to create inside jokes with your audience on instagram stories
- What her business looks like and how she makes money
- How she structures her course and coaching programs
- How she likes to work with brands for sponsorships
- And my favorite thing, mindsets for pricing creative work.
I hope you enjoy this convo with Jera as much as I did…
And make sure to follow Jera on social media as you follow along.
Learn how to make money as a solo creator by subscribing to the Bonus Footage Newsletter where we breakdown creator businesses in emails you can read as fast as watching a TikTok.